AI Aviation Academy is located at 6273 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento,CA , in the 20,000 Sft. historic building and hangar in Sacramento Executive airport, the first and original Sacramento airport building , which used to the United Airlines building and hangar.
We are conveniently located and you can drive:
- 10 minutes to downtown Sacramento.
- 1.0 hour to San Francisco, Napa, Oakland, Stockton etc by road.
- 1.2 hours to Santa Rosa
- 1.8 Hours to Lake Tahoe ski slopes.
- 2.2 Hours to Reno , Nevada, Casinos.
- 2.4 Hours away from Santa Cruz
- 5.0 Hours to Los Angels, Southern California region.
Address: 6273 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA – 95822 Map it
Phone: (916) 421 6756
Airports nearby for training & practice, within approx 50 nautical mile radius.
- Sacramento Executive Airport (Base Airport) – Has 3 Runways , Instrument Approaches and Control Tower.
- Sacramento International Airport (5 minute flight) – Has 2 Runways , Instrument Approaches, Radar Control and FAA Control Tower.
- Sacramento – Mather airport (5 minute flight) – Has 2 Runways , Instrument Approaches and Control Tower.
- Sacramento Mc Cleland Airport (5 minute flight) – Has 2 Runways , Instrument Approaches , Uncontrolled airport .
- Davis University Airport (5 minute flight) – Has 1 Runway and Instrument Approaches , Uncontrolled airport.
- Franklin Field (10 Minute Flight) – Has 2 Runways , Uncontrolled airport
- Nut Tree , Vacaville airport – Has 1 Runway , Uncontrolled airport.
- Rio Vista Airport – Has2 Runways , Uncontrolled airport.
- Concord Airport (20 minute Flight) – Has 3 Runways , Instrument Approaches, Control tower.
- Oakland Airport (30 Minute flight) – Has 4 Runways , Instrument Approaches, Radar Control and Control Tower
- Hayward Airport (40 minute flight) – Has 2 Runways , Instrument Approaches and Control Tower
- San Francisco International (50 Minute flight)
- Yuba Airport
- Yolo County airport
- Napa Airport
Sacramento California, has exceptional year-round good weather for aviation training. Sacramento is rated as one of the sunniest cities in USA. Sacramento enjoys bright, sunny days 82% of the year. Its mostly pleasant, mild temperatures attracts visitors and vacationers all year long. The rainy period is generally November through March, averaging 42 days of rain during that period. Rain showers are typically light and begin slowing near the beginning of April each year.
The best time to visit Sacramento is during the Spring and Fall. That’s when the weather conditions are best for overall enjoyment of the great attractions Sacramento CA has to offer. Although the winter months can bring few rainy periods and mild chilly temperatures, it’s still a nice, pleasant time of the year to visit.
Sacramento, California is the capital of California State and is well-connected by air rail and road. The Sacramento International Airport is 20 minutes drive time from our location.
You can drive to Sacramento from San Francisco international Airport or Oakland international Airport in 1.5 hours. You may also use San Jose international Airport and then drive 2.0 hours to Sacramento. Commuter flight connect to Redding and Stockton airports too.
Amtrak railways services to most cities in the United States. The Sacramento Amtrack Station is 15 minutes away by road from our location.
Sacramento is in Northern California and our location is connected with many freeways such as highway 80, Highway 5, Highway 50, Highway 99 and many more. Road Map it
More about California
- About -California
More about Sacramento
- City of Sacramento
- Trip Advisor – About Sacramento
- Visitor Information – Sacramento
- Sacramento County – Information
- Sacramento Weather
- Wikipedia – Sacramento