Advanced International Aviation Academy, AIAA is the premier professional flight training Academy in USA, based in Sacramento California. We are located at the Sacramento executive airport – ICAO Airport ID – KSAC.
AI Aviation Academy is a CFR 141 , FAA Certified & Accredited flight training academy . We provide professional pilot training in airplanes to obtain FAA licenses such as ATP, Commercial pilot’s license, Private Pilots license , Recreational & Sport Pilots license. We also Specialize in providing training for pilot ratings such as instrument rating, multi-engine rating and provide re-currency training, BFR and flight time-building.
AIAA provides pilot training to both domestic and international students. Our accelerated pilot training programs provide training for FAA certifications at the lowest cost and time. Our expertise and services encompass all areas of general aviation and focuses on high quality professional flight training.
Our high quality of training is globally recognized and AIAA is the proud winner of several “Pilot Training Excellence” Awards including:
1. OUTSTANDING FLIGHT SCHOOL AWARD – AOPA – Top 10 Flight school of USA
3. FLIGHT TRAINING EXCELLENCE AWARD – Top 50 Schools of USA Award – AOPA
4. FLIGHT TRAINING EXCELLENCE AWARD -Top 50 Schools of USA Award – AOPA
5. HONOR ROLL AWARD – AOPA
AOPA: The Largest and most renowned organization in General Aviation and flight training. https://www.aopa.org. We are proud to be the winners of these awards, selected from a total 1542 flight schools in America.
Best Flight Training Location & Facility
AI Aviation Academy is located at one of the most ideal locations for flight training in California with the best training facilities and multiple types of air spaces and airports for practice and training. Our location in Sacramento has excellent year-round weather for flight training, with an average of 342 days of good weather a year, for flying. Sacramento being the capital of the “Golden State” has all the facilities and conveniences of a big city but is also a less expensive city for living. It is an hour away from San Francisco Bay Area, two hours away from the beautiful ski slopes of Lake Tahoe and minutes away from many other many other beautiful adventure locations. We are also close to the Napa Valley, famous for American wineries. There is also the Solano Motor Raceway for car racing on the weekend.
We are located in our 20,000 Sft. historic building and hangar, the first and original Sacramento airport building & hangar , which previously housed United Airlines, Union Flight, US President Ronald Reagan’s Flight Dept.
Our address is 6273 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA. It is the large cream colored hangar and building immediately to the right side of KSAC control tower, when you look from the parking lot or street. There is ample parking in the parking lot right front of our main building.
Our hangar is a historc building which has been at the location for nearly 100 years. It was United Airlines hangar when they started in california. It was later, Presdent Ronal Reagan,s private hangar.
Our Company motto is: “DEFINING EXCELLENCE ” and we strive to achieve this in all aspects of aviation and Training.
Advanced International Aviation Academy, AIAA was founded and operated under the following principles and values:
- Provide the highest quality of professional flight and ground training in the ideal training environment.
- Create and provide the most effective training methods and programs to train professional airline carrier pilots of the highest quality.
- Provide cost-effective and affordable flight training programs at the most competitive pricing.
- Make flight training enjoyable and conducive for learning, by using equipment and facilities that optimize the results.
- Create an environment of continuous learning for both instructors and students with flexible training schedules.
- Provide high quality aircraft and teaching equipment for training.
- Maintain high safety standards and safety records and train pilots to be safe.
- Provide the highest quality of aircraft maintenance and aircraft availability for training.
- Conduct operations with the highest level of integrity, customer service and ethics.
- Treat customers and coworkers like our own family.
We continue to strive every day improving our quality of training equipment and procedures. Currently our facility at the airport is equipped with classrooms an independent instructors for ground training . Our flight line is conveniently located in the ramp right outside our building complex. Our CFR 141 certified maintenance department and hangar is attached to our training facility and is well equipped with the tools and personal to keep our aircraft at the highest level of airworthiness.
We have an FAA certified CFR 145 , MRO facility.
To Visit us, please call to fix an appointment : 1 855 572 9378 ( Toll free) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org